Need a website for your company, organization, or yourself?
We’re running a hands-on workshop just for Girl Gang to create a simple site using WordPress.com.
Whether you don’t have a site yet or you have one that you wish to restart from scratch, this is the place for you!
No coding needed!
- Easy interface to add, update, and move around content
- Lots of features
- Huge community who love to help
- It’s always evolving with technology and staying at the top of the curve
- We are going to walk through step-by-step together creating site foundation. Please bring a laptop to work on.
- I will help you pick a great template design (theme) for your site. Anyone who is into CSS, I can also show you how to modify it.
- I will show you all the custom features that you can add.
- Individual working time to get the custom features that you need and your content up, along with my help.
- It’s also a good chance to get my help with getting your custom domain working so that your site doesn’t end in wordpress.com.
Websites normally cost $1000 or more to hire a developer or take months to create on your own.
You will have your site completed in 2 afternoons and for a fraction of the cost.
This workshop is:
Regular price $125
Special for members of Creative Coworkers:
Membership is only $30 and is open to anyone.
Please bring a credit card in case you choose to do any WordPress upgrades to have a more polished and professional site.
To keep the class size small and give you individual attention, the workshop will be a maximum of 8 participants.
Minimum of 5 paid participants by the Wednesday before required to run.
Jill Binder makes quick, beautiful, and easy-to-use WordPress websites for small nonprofits and small ethical businesses. She was named one of the top 100 Influencers of WordPress in 2014 by Torque Magazine and one of the top 10 Women of WordPress by CloudWays. She’s been one of the main co-organizers of WordCamp Vancouver for several years. She owns 9 ukuleles.
Saturday, Sept. 29 – Sunday, Sept. 30